As a Financial Representative for the Northwestern Mutual Financial Network, I am committed to helping my clients whether they are concerned for their own financial needs or those of their family or business. I don't do it alone. Here you will find a listing of the people who help make it happen.
Together, we stand committed to providing the best customer service possible. If you have a problem or need assistance at any time, please let us know.
Cynthia A Dolan
Personal: Cindy currently resides in Pearl River, NY with her husband Rick and their 3 children Peter, Caroline, and Annie. She enjoys spending time with her family, reading, cooking and family trips to the beach.
Professional: Cindy graduated from Hamilton College with a degree in English Literature. Cindy has been with Northwestern Mutual since 1993.
Contact Cindy for:
- Questions on your existing insurance products.
- New applications currently in underwriting
- Any updates to your information including changing beneficiaries, names, address or bank information.
- Client information and general inquiries
- Any technology related concerns
Heather A Henry
Personal: Heather is a life long Bergen County resident currently living in the Township of Washington, NJ with her husband Rob and their 2 children Darian and Dylan. She enjoys everything football, faith and family related, beach life in LBI and volunteering her time for school and community. Heather has been with Northwestern Mutual since 2012 and has been a member of Dan's team since 2015.
- Provide policy values
- Expedite owner/beneficiary changes
- Process changes to your billing methods
- Facilitate premium payments
- Provide general policy and billing information
- Expedite policy owner requests
- Update client information
Kevin N Stock
Personal: Kevin currently resides in Queens, NY with his wife Brikena and his sons Erik and Patrick. He enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf and snowshoeing.
Professional: Kevin is a graduate of the University of Buffalo with a Bachelor of Arts degree and has been with Northwestern Mutual since 1998. Kevin holds his Life, Accident and Health Insurance license for the State of New York as well as his FINRA Series 7 and 66. Kevin also holds the Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®) and Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®) designations.
Contact Kevin for:
- Advisory Service Needs
- Brokerage Account Services
- Updating Financial Plans & Goals